To batch convert AutoCAD DWG and DXF files:
- Select drawings for conversion by clicking the
Add Files or Add Folder buttons. The Add Files button
allows you to select single or multiple files within a
file folder. The Add Folder button allows you to select
all the files within a folder in a single action. If the
Include Sub-folders box is checked, all the files in
sub-folders will also be selected.
- Choose the conversion file format from the drop-down
Convert Files To box.
- Specify the output folder for the converted
files. This is the folder where the converted files will
be placed. If the Maintain Directory Structure box is
checked, the converted files will retain the same
directory structure as the original files.
- Click the Conversion Options button, and select
options according to the chosen conversion file format.
- Click the Convert button to start the file
- To stop the file conversion at any point, press the ESC key.
As each file is converted, the file list box is updated
with conversion progress. After all files have been
converted, the File Conversion Log is displayed. This is
a dialog that lists files successfully converted and
those that failed conversion.
- To view current and previous conversion logs, from
the Main Menu, select Log > View Log File. The file
viewer opens, and the current conversion log is
displayed. To view previous
conversion logs, in the file viewer, select File > Open.