AutoCAD viewer and converter for DWG and DXF files.
Small and lean - our fastest and neatest AutoCAD viewer ever !
"CADwizz now includes batch print and batch conversion features !"
"Now view DWF files with CADwizz !"
This is the latest version of our top-selling CAD viewer. It supersedes the CADwizz MAX and CADwizz LE versions, and has been completely rewritten. In addition to greater stability and improved 3D features, the program offers increased speed and performance through OpenGL and DirectX rendering.
- AutoCAD is not required
- Small and lean
- Easy-to-use interface
- Greater stability
- Improved 3D features
- Increased speed and performance
- Supports the latest versions of AutoCAD
- Compatible with Windows 8
Includes free technical support.
- AutoCAD Viewer for DWG and DXF files - supports file versions 2.5 to 2015
- View DWF (Design Web Format) files
- Quickly and easily select AutoCAD files with the built-in File and Thumbnail explorers
- Browser style Forward/Back buttons allow easy file navigation
- Save drawings to any version of AutoCAD
- Convert DWG files to DXF, and DXF to DWG
- Convert drawings to DWF (Design Web Format)
- Convert drawings to Adobe PDF (Portable Document Format)
- Convert drawings to BMP, GIF, JPG, TIF, SVG file formats
- Convert HPGL and HPGL/2 (PLT) files to drawings
- Directly open zipped archives and view multiple drawings
- Mark-up drawings with redline annotations
- Print drawings
- Batch print drawings
- Batch convert drawings to PDF
- Batch convert drawings to other AutoCAD file versions
- Zoom and pan drawings
- Rotate drawings
- Orbit drawings and 3D models
- Select OpenGL or DirectX render engines
- Render 3D models as wireframe, hidden line, flat shaded, or gouraud shaded
- Select either parallel or perspective projections
- Supports hidden line removal on printing
- 3D views
- Measure length and area
- Modify color and visibility of layers
- Select objects with the mouse
- Supports hyperlinks
- Intuitive multiple document user interface
- Drag-and-drop functionality
- Requires Microsoft Windows 98 or later
- Windows 8/10 compatible